Lord give me courage when I am weak,
To do your will without regret,
To bear the pain of righteousness,
Because I know persecution is at my doorstep,

Lord answer my prayers when I forget,
The sacrifice of your Son,
He suffered humbly for my sins,
And his debt I can never repay,

Lord look down on me,
A broken child in need of your help,
I cannot comprehend the burdens I must bear,
And I gladly bend my back in fear,

Lord as I journey in this life,
May you see the good things I’ve done,
Even when the bad things overshadow them,
May your sunshine lighten my eyes,
that I may gaze upon your grace,

Lord on my knees I descend,
Seeking daily your wisdom,
So my path in this world will be clear,
I thank you for your mercy,
And the blessings that flow like milk and honey,
I know I am but a pebble of sand on your shore,
But I ask that you grant my prayer,
Amen…

Dayne-Christopher