If my life be taken tonight,
let me never have doubts about my faith,
let my today's be filled with praise to God,


If my life been taken this hour,
let me have a smile on my face,
thinking about those who have touched my life,
its been a pleasure to sacrifice myself for others,


If my life been taken this minute,
let there be great memories to share,
let tears been hidden in the grave,


If my life be taken this second,
let the glory of God be written in my book of life,
may the words of sorrow I have said be trapped in the morrow,


If my life be taken and you are not with me,
may it be recognize that I was thinking of you,
may you never forget what you mean to me,


If my life be taken and I didn't get a chance to reach you,
may these words remind you of me,
and as you journey through this life,
may you remember that I love you....


Dayne-Christopher