RESOLUTION....


With pen in hand,
and my mind standing in balance,
a new year has been born,
from the womb of yesterday,


2010 was a blessing,
a message of change for me,
a chance to learn who I am,
to understand the love that glows in me,
to not doubt that I am great in God's eyes,


But as 2011 begins,
I stare into the sunrise,
with a new hope,
an opportunity to be me,
a gift of new dreams,
but with this belief,
I know that when the sun sets,
the clouds will overshadow each ray,
bringing darkness,


But even with the doubts of sorrow,
I know that God will not forsake me,
and so I continue staring at the heavens,
knowing that he will not let me fight alone,
his purpose for me will become clear,
and so I make the resolution to trust him in all,
and to search his word in faith.....


Dayne-Christopher