I will


I will be there for you,
even when words no longer exist,
my heart will still beat with yours,


In sorrow and gloom,
my thoughts for you will not be buried in a tomb,
and when the rainfall comes,
the images of your love will not be washed away,


I will never stop praying for you,
even when my knees are sore,
and the devil bears me down,
I will forever lift your name on high to God,


I will not be like friends of old,
who trampled you underfoot,
my friendship with you will be honest and real,


I will not be hurt,
when you speak the truth,
I will take it with my head held high,
my ego will not absorb my objectivity,


I will not allow you to suffer,
when hard times come,
I will use whatever God has given me to your aid,
and when the day is over,
I will praise his holy name......


Dayne-Chiristopher