If I could rewrite my life,
I would want to learn about God sooner,
I would change the way I walked my early years,
the paths I traversed would be different,
the years of crying would be erased,


The doubt that raged within would be silenced,
I would take each day as if it were my last,
the love I have for people would be the same,
the caring and joy of giving would still brighten my pathway,
I would sacrifice more for the poor,
and be willing to lay down my life for my beliefs,


The dreams of success I had would be replaced by faith,
my destiny would have been placed in God's hands earlier,
my words of sorrow would be glazed with love,
I would study his word more,
ensuring that I able to bring the lost into his sight,


If I could rewrite my life,
things would be different,
but in the end,
happiness has found me,
which is the love of God that now flows within me,
I have found him,
and my life will never be the same,
thank you Lord....


Dayne-Christopher