He never gives up on me,
even when I lose hope in life,
in times when despair would appear,
he would speak words of wisdom,


He never failed to provide for his family,
even when he had holes in his shoe,
he would sacrifice it all to see them through,


When others would do wrong to get ahead,
he planted integrity in our hearts,
making sure we walked the right path,
he would never curse or swear,
but taught the principles of God,


He loved us equally as children,
making sure we could be independent,
he showed us how to make ends meet,


My father,
you are special,
you are like no other man I've met,
your courage and hard work,
has molded me,
and made me a proud man,
you taught me that there are no limits to me,


My father,
may I always hear your words,
and follow your foot prints,
you are a gift from God,
may you walk with him now,
knowing that you are his child too....


Happy Father's Day...