He wakes me up in the morning with a giggle,
his deep eyes show the mysteries to come,
searching,
peering,
watching my every mood,
he learns so fast,
absorbing my ways,


He is a treasure,
a perfect gift from God,
he brings joy to my heart,
when the world is empty,
he teaches me so many lessons,
about love,
about letting things go,
about how I should live my life,
God often mention in His word that we should be like children,
I truly understand what this means now,


My Son,
has poured so many things into me,
he never gives up,
he falls down and gets back up,
and each time he manages to plant a smile,
his courage makes me work harder,
to provide for his needs and to be there for him,


My Son,
I pray that I will never let you down,
but if I ever do,
please know that I have loved you from your first smile,
you are joy,
you are happiness,
my love for you has no limits,


My Son, 
I love you...


Dayne-Christopher